With the summer rapidly approaching it is time to get a bit protective of your car. Not only is excess exposure to the sun harmful to the interior of your car it can be harmful to the exterior. So that is why you need to pick a sun shade for your car that provides your interior with the protection it needs so the material inside the car doesn’t release harmful toxins for you and you get to sit in a nice cool car on a hot summer day. We picked out the 4 best car sun shades for you to decide from for your car.
Top 5 Bestseller
Best Car Sun Shade Reviews
EzyShade Windshield Sunshade
- SHIELD-X ULTRA REFLECTIVE TECHNOLOGY. From the very beginning EzyShade have partnered with Shield-X to produce sun shades that consistently leave car interiors cooler and more comfortable than comparable reflective sun shades (up to 15% cooler!). Shield-X Ultra Reflective Technology is now a patent pending technology.
- BEST COVERAGE. BEST FIT. Find your vehicle in the easy-to-read SIZE CHART. Don't persist with shades that don't quite fit right. EzyShade Sunshades are 2 identical rectangular shades. This allows for maximum adaptability to your car’s windshield. You can install vertically or horizontally to achieve the perfect fit.
- EASY TO USE AND FOLD. EzyShade’s unique design gives you two folding options, one of which is so simple that EzyShade even guarantee it! There's no wrestling with these sunshades. EzyShade is quick and easy to install, and quick and easy to fold and store away. Check out the folding video on this product page.
The EzyShade Windshield Sunshade provides exceptional protection for the interior of your car from the sun. The sunshade is made up of two identical rectangular shades that completely cover the windshield of your car. The fact that the two shades overlap allows for double the protection and the shade can block out about 99% of the UV. The material used in the shad is polyester that is silver coated which allows it to reflect the sunlight rather than allow it to pass through.
The sunshade protects your complete interior from the sun and ensures that your car stays cool on the hottest of summer days. This is why it is top on our list.
Shade-It Car Windshield Sun Shade
- ► 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗨𝗠 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: Our sunshades are made from premium quality 210T reflective polyester material, other brands use cheaper 170T/190T material. Our sunshades at 210T are higher density and stronger then most others, it's double-stitched with sturdy metal rings that maintain the shade's integrity and shape. Plus, it’s nearly tear-proof, with high-quality materials and a strong frame, our sun shade has you covered.
- ► 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: Shade-It is one of the top in it's class for full-coverage and perfect fit. The outside is a silver-coated, radiant barrier system that effectively reflects 99% of sunlight. It’s made-to-fit design provides protection from Sun, UV and heat build up that fade and overheat the inside of your car.
- ► 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘: Sunshade easily pops out and folds back in seconds, Our car window shade comes with a free carrying case, store your shade in your glove compartment, center console, or side door.
Made out of nylon the Shade-It Car Windshield Sun Shade is a decent sun shade that provides good protection from the sun. The shade fits perfectly on the windshield of the car and protects your dashboard and seats from getting direct sunlight. It is said to reflect up to 95% of the sunlight which ensures that the car interior doesn’t overhead. The shade is easy to manage as it folds into a compact size when not in use for easy storage.
Overall, the Shade-It Car Windshield Sun Shade is made from durable material so it is a sunshade that will last you a while without wearing out.
Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window
- Protect your Children from up to 98% of UV Sun Rays - Our package, which includes two 20 x 12 side car window sun shades, two 17 x 19 large window or rear window sun shades, dashboard mat, and storage pouch, will safeguard your children from exposure to as much as 98% of harmful UV rays.
- EZ Cling Sunshades - Whenever you’re ready, just pop these sun shades out of their convenient storage pouch and press against the window glass to adhere.
- Put in Place Quickly and Easily - The fact that our sun shades go on quickly and easily means you do not need to fumble with awkward or bulky cardboard panels. Our “twist to fold” design makes it convenient to fold and unfold these shades, and allows them to be neatly tucked away inside your car organizer when not in use.
Looking for a little extra coverage than just the windshield then the Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window is perfect for you. The sun shade comes with protection for your side and rare window so if you want to pair this with one of the windshield protectors then you can. The shades fit easily on the window and stay there as it has a cling mechanism that when pressed against the window sticks. Made out of 80 gsm mesh, the protectors can block out 98% of the UV rays ensuring that both you and the passengers stay protected. It also does not deter anyone’s view as the mesh is a see-through material.
Overall, for window protection, you won’t find a better sun shade than the Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window.
EcoNour Car Windshield Sun Shade
- Protects Your Car Interiors: We know that the sun heat can be exhausting to you as well as to your car. EcoNour Car Sun Shade for Windshield is effective against harmful UV rays from damaging your car's interior accessories. It is super durable and convenient to use.
- Superior Sun Protection: EcoNour's Sun Shield for Car offers outstanding automotive interior sun protection. Thanks to the high-quality, durable 240T sun blocker screen protector material, your car's interior temperature will stay at an optimum level!
- Easy to Use and Fold: Unlike other car windshield sunshades, our Car Window Shade Front Windshield is extremely versatile in nature. You can pop up the sunshades, install them, fold them back and store the sunshades inside the storage pouch with ease!
Those days of opening your car door to a piping hot car are over thanks to the Car Windshield Sun Shade. The sun shade which fits on your windshield protects your car from UV rays and ensures it stays cool. Made with nylon polyester material the sun shade protects your dashboard and seats from the sun so there is no fade or cracks in them. The Car Windshield Sun Shade is so compact that you can easily fold it and fit it in the glove compartment when not in use.
Too much sunlight can damage the car and also be very uncomfortable for you as a driver. So that this is not the case, a sunshade for the car is advisable. Since the offer here is very large, a price comparison alone is not sufficient to make the right choice. We have compared some products and given you a recommendation with the most important criteria you should pay attention to when buying.
The Sunscreen Types
Of course, there is the possibility to tint the panes permanently. However, this is not possible on every pane and also a question of cost. A sunshade that can be easily attached to the car if necessary is the better alternative here. However, you should know that there are different designs.
Sun visor: The sun visor for the car can usually be attached uncomplicated with suction cups or a static self-adhesion to the respective windows. This sunshade is suitable for the rear window and the side windows. The disadvantage is that with this variant the suction cups do not always hold ideally and the windows have to be cleaned after use.
Tinting film: the tinting film has the advantage that it can be accurately adapted to the windows, but this requires very precise work. The tinting film holds really well, and thus represents ideal sun protection for your car. The disadvantage here is that you have to choose a level of light transmission, as the film cannot be replaced at will after application. Removing these films is time-consuming and can leave smear marks that are difficult to remove.
Curtains: Car curtains are usually easy to install, and provide good sun protection for the rear windows. However, you have to decide whether they should be transparent or opaque. You can use these to partially or completely cover the windows.
Window coverings: This variant is also suitable only for the rear windows. The covers are easy to install and promise a reliable hold. The disadvantage is that you cannot remove the covers while driving.
Roller blinds: Roller blinds are very easy to install and, which is very convenient, can be closed or opened as needed. If these are attached by suction cups, there may be a poor grip. If they come loose while driving, it can be dangerous. Therefore, you should check the blinds at all times before you start driving. If they are pulled shut, the entire view will be blocked.
Fixing the mechanism of the car sunshade
As you have already seen, there are several ways to attach the car sunshade. On the one hand, you can attach it using a suction cup or a hanging option, and on the other hand, you can stick it to the windows as a film. Which option you choose is up to you. Before buying, you should consider whether you want to use the protection permanently or whether it should only be used when necessary. Permanent use has the advantage that you do not have to worry about sunscreen. However, it is also nice to apply this only as needed.
UV protection by the sunshade in the car
Of course, a sunshade in the car should not only protect you from the sun, but also from its UV rays. Especially if you are traveling with children or babies, protection from UV rays is particularly important. Here it is advisable that you pay attention to the UV protection in the sunscreen car for the baby. In this case, it is better to have too much protection than too little. Even if sunscreen was used at the beginning of the journey, this does not protect your child permanently from the radiation. Therefore, you should definitely pay attention to UV protection when choosing sunscreen.